Friday, February 2, 2007

Girls can drive!---My college life-Part 3

Today we were having our first Surveying-I practical for this semester which for some reason happened on the busiest road in our campus. We had to stop our surveying every time a vehicle passed, which seemed to happen every 10 seconds. As always it was a boring and super easy job which I had least interest in and neither did any of my friends.

Suddenly a Bajaj Pulsar with 2 girls on it sped away in front of us getting all the stares in the world from every guy in my practical group. This was the first time I had seen a girl drive a motorcycle and that too with such confidence. I didn't know the driver but the girl seemed to be quite popular with others in my practical group and I was told that she was a first year civil engineering student(yay! I study the same, why am I proud??)
For all those who are skeptical about the driving skills of the fair sex, I do not agree with you anymore, they sure can drive. And finally its time to change the tagline of Bajaj Pulsar, its not "Definitely Male" anymore.

6 comments:

Aanchal said...

"Why Should Boys Have All The Fun???"

Salonee said...

hey.... Aseem sir...
waise...
i ws ridin dat black pulsar... Salonee dis syd.... n its sooo heartening 2 read dat blog... f course.... girls cannnnn ryd bykssss.. :>

Aseem Behl said...

@salonee
Wow! nice to hear from you, didnt expect such quick response.

PS:No need of the "Sir".

Ajay said...

hey aseem.u gotta teach me how to ride dude!!!!now i m desperate

Einstein said...

Hey Dude,

Paras Here.. Vaise, girls looks bloody cool riding a bike. I think it is the expression of utmost confidence and freedom. Kudos to the whoever girls who rode (and ride) the bike.

-Paras

PS: Where are my blogs in your blog roll? It's located at http://www.paraschopra.com/blog and http://www.paraschopra.com/blog/biohacking.php

Aseem Behl said...

@Paras
Couldn't agree more. You said exactly what I wanted to say through this post.

And yes you are on the blog roll now.