Friday, February 2, 2007

DCE makes you lazy---My college life-Part 2

Its almost a month since fourth semester at college started but I am still in vacation inertia. I go to college everyday, attend the morning lecture and then wait endlessly for hours for the next one. Seldom we have the second lecture for the day. This may sound like a "Dream College" to you but it has been very frustrating for me, all we do the whole day at college is just sit idle at the college open air theater(OAT). As I cannot sit idle I usually read something. When we are bored with OAT we go to the nearby mall Metro Walk. I am sure of this and this by no means is an exaggeration that I have spent more time at Metro Walk McD than my lecture hall this semester.
One or two lectures/practicals which are held in a day are boring as hell, we have got the worst lecturers in the college his semester, most of them have such an amazing accent that you cannot understand a word they say.
This all feels very strange since the last semester we had lectures through out the day with some excellent professors. But I know that things will change pretty quickly after the techfests are over and the midsems are on our heads. And I hate midsems, I hate all kinds of exams and like everyone I hate them more when I am under prepared, but again that is another college issue.

No comments: