Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am back!

Finally my mid-semester exams are over, so here I am writing my first post in almost a month. Midesms were different this time from the previous three semesters, and that is because I studied too hard for them this time. I hope the results are different too this time around.

On the blog front, expect to see a lot of action on the blog in the coming few days. I will be coming up with something different now, there has been too much of my college life crap. So watch out!

2 comments:

Aanchal said...

what does "my college life crap" mean???.........plz elaborate(no sarcasm)..............

Aseem Behl said...

Almost all the new posts on my blog were about my college life, which may not be of much interest to all my readers. So I decided to add a little variety to the blog. And its not that I have totally stopped blogging about college, its just that I am concentrating more on other stuff for the blog.