Monday, March 26, 2007

White is the new Black

You people must have noticed the blog's new white clean look. Other than the white template, I have made some other minor changes to the blog like a neat recent readers section powered by MyBlogLog and a silver NavBar at the top. I have also switched my blogs's feed back from Feedburner to the Blogger default.

Tell me how did you like(or dislike) the new appearance of Third Wind. To me it looks much better now, the black had started hurting my eyes.

I am still experimenting with my blog's look so if you know of a cool blogger template website, just drop me a word about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, clean white is good. I sometimes dabble with colors then go back to basic whites. :p

Aseem Behl said...

Thank you Cynthia. Actually the choice good of blog templates is quite limited for Blogger blogs as compared to wordpress.

Digitalnomad said...

I had a blog that I started with a black background. I was advised by other blogging pros to go white.

I did.