Monday, December 18, 2006

StumbleUpon launches Stumble Video


Stumble Video is a new service from StumbleUpon that automatically finds and plays videos that match your interests. All you have to do is press Stumble! and rate the videos you watch. It then recommends great videos based on your ratings, and the ratings from other like-minded users.
As I have mentioned in my previous post that I am very fond of StumbleUpon, I have to add now that it has got much more fun. I can stumble endlessly on the videos I like, it is very addictive though. The only problem is that I don't have an unlimited access broadband connection so I have to limit my stumble video watching a bit. You don't need to be a stumbleupon user to access stumble video but it is better if you are. You can try stumble video here.

No comments: